محقق گرامی در صورتی که در هر یک از زمینه های اشاره شده زیر دارای مقاله ای به زبان انگلیسی هستید و در انتخاب ژورنال آی اس آی معتبر جهت چاپ آن مردد هستید، جهت راهنمایی چاپ مقاله آی اس آی تماس حاصل فرمایید:
1. Aircraft design, construction, and navigation.
2. science of soil management and crop production
3. The study of organisms and their parts.
4. The study of the origin, behavior, and the physical, social, and cultural development of humans.
5. The study of past human lives by examining remaining material evidence.
6. The study of outer space.
7. The branch of astronomy that deals with the physics of stellar phenomena.
8. The study of bacteria, especially in relation to medicine and agriculture.
9. The study of the chemical substances and processes in living organisms.
10. The science of life and living organisms
11. The study of plants.
12. The medical study of the heart.
13. The art or technique of making maps or charts.
14. The science of the composition, structure, properties, and reactions of matter, especially of atomic and molecular systems.
15. The study of the physical universe considered as a totality of phenomena in time and space.
16. The science of crystal structure and phenomena.
17. The study of organisms and their environment.
18. The study of the formation, early growth, and development of living organisms.
19. The study of the glands and hormones of the body.
20. The scientific study of insects.
21. The study of the biochemical nature and activity of enzymes.
22. The science and art of cultivating, maintaining, and developing forests.
23. The study of laughter.
24. The study of heredity and inherited traits.
25. The chemistry of the composition and alterations of the solid matter of the earth or a celestial body.
26. The geologic science of the size and shape of the earth.
27. The study of the earth and its features.
28. The scientific study of the origin, history, and structure of the earth.
29. The physics of the earth and its environment, including the physics of fields such as meteorology, oceanography, and seismology
30. The study of the blood and blood-producing organs.
31. The study of the microscopic structure of animal and plant tissues.
32. The science of measuring time and making time pieces
33. The study of the properties and effects of water on earth.
34. The study of fish.
35. The study of the immune system of the body.
36. The study of language and phonetics.
37. Design, construction, and use of machinery or mechanical structures.
38. The science of diagnosing and treating disease and damage to the body.
39. The study of weather and atmospheric conditions.
40. The science of measurement.
41. The study of microorganisms and their effects on other living organisms.
42. The study of minerals, including their distribution, identification, and properties.
43. The branch of botany that deals with fungi.
44. The study of the nervous system and disorders affecting it.
45. The study of the behavior and characteristics of nucleons or atomic nuclei.
46. The study of food and nourishment.
47. The exploration and study of the ocean.
48. The study of the development, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of tumors.
49. The study of light and vision.
50. The study of prehistoric life through fossils.
51. The study of disease and its causes, processes, development, and consequences.
52. The study of the origin, composition, structure, and alteration of rocks.
53. The science of the composition, use, and effects of drugs.
54. The science of matter and energy and interactions between the two.
55. The study of the functions of living organisms.
56. The study of the mental process and behavior.
57. The use of radioactive substances in diagnosis and treatment of disease.
58. The science of technology to design, fabrication, and application of robots.
59. The study of earthquakes.
60. The study of radiant light.
61. The science of systematic classification.
62. The study of relationships and conversions between heat and other forms of energy.
63. The study of poisons and the treatment of poisoning.
64. The study of viruses and viral diseases.
65. The study of volcanoes and volcanic phenomena.
66. the study of the structure, physiology, development, and classification of animals.